Welcome to MWFW 2013 Runway Encounter
You are invited to take part in our annual castings for a chance to participate in MWFW 2013 shows this coming April 19th-27th, 2013. If you are already in the Siren Productions group, there is no need to do this casting.
What we’re looking for:
MALE and FEMALE models with impeccable mens/unisex styling.
When: Saturday 23rd, March 2013 – 11am SLT
1. All notecard submissions must be made prior to the time of the casting.
2. We ask that you arrive to the casting location at least 15-25 minutes before we begin at 11am SLT.
Where: (click for map/tp)
What you need:
1. Two fully styled looks ready to be worn at the time of castings.
The inspiration theme for the first is “A beach day on Venice Beach/Santa Monica Beach. Be mindful that you will be assessed on prim adjustment and coordination technique, as well as overall style and creativity.
The second is an Avant Garde Look Inspired by Fall/Winter 2013 Runway Looks. For this look you will need to provide a photo of the original inspiration look. PLEASE NOTE: The original look does not have to be avant garde itself….it is how about you take the inspiration from the runway/the trends and interpret them into a more avant garde look within SL.
Styling cards for both looks prepared to hand to Gryphon Ronas after arrival at the casting. This notecard should contain inspiration photo for Avant Garde look.
2. A prepared statement (in English) for the panel which answers the question, “What is your favorite fashion genre to style in SL, and why?” This should be prepared ahead of time and copy/pasted into LOCAL chat. You will be out of chat range of all other candidates at this time, so only the panel will see your answer. Please limit this answer to what will fit in ONE post.
*** IMPORTANT *** Your answer will be judged on the ideas and thoughts you express ~NOT~ your use of the English language. Translated answers are perfectly acceptable.
3. DVC hud for cueing (If you need one, IM Gryphon Ronas)
4. Your casting application must be sent in no later than Midnight SLT the night of 20 March.
∙Send your application to Gryphon Ronas by Wednesday 20th, March 2013 – 12pm SLT
∙Make sure to rename the notecard with your name in the name field and save it. All applications without names will be discarded.
∙Do not reformat or change permissions on the NoteCard.
∙Snapshots must not be edited and must be 1024×1024. We want to see your skin and shape so please dress minimally. Head and full body shots must be unedited. Freestyle shot may be slightly edited and *MUST* be accompanied by a Styling Card. Full perms please.
∙Fill out the fields under the line and send it to Gryphon Ronas!
Looking forward to receiving your apps.
Special Thanks to Dahriel of *PosESions* for all the custom made poses!